Sunday, November 15, 2009

WHY BLOG NOW?

I decided to revive our old Video Blog we created back in 2006 into a real and more thoughtful BLOG, a sort of different ideas, etchings, expressions, emotional rants, what I have learned, what I wanted to shout to the world or simply express myself. This is the best way to know yourself and learn about yourself. By being transparent & open to the world.

This will be pure expression and I will give full credit if I know I am quoting someone.

So, why blog now? Personally I have many thoughts I want to express. Thoughts I learned and to really practice what I learned expressing it makes me more accountable & be able to walk the talk and talk the walk. For example, if I learned that Planning is important, I would be embarrass to say that it is important when I don’t practice it SO I am enforced to practice it.

In short, expressing my thoughts to the world will keep me better and MAYBE others too if they read what I say and DO what I say.

Fair?

Listen & join my conversation.

No comments: